Next week the school holidays start. I have now been trying to blog for three months, and find it hard as I work away from home. In the two weeks I want to learn how to do the following:
1. be able to copy people's badges (or what ever they are called) successfully.
2. put in a whole lot of photos in an array or grid ( I can't find a sample to use as everyone I've seen is copyrighted)
3. to be able to follow other blogs that are not in Blogger.com
4. any other cool stuff.
5. Understand "linkies"
6. Understand "memes" ( I know I can join in, but why the name?)
7. Find a book or site that explains it really easily - like "Blogging for the Dumber than Dummies."
8. How to search for new blog pages instead of just clicking next.
9. How to put frames around photos that I insert into m pages.
Its frustrating when I go to the help pages and have no idea what they are talking about.
I would really apprectiate help links or instructions from any of you expert bloggers. Please help so I can get my act together in the holidays.