My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Sunday 12 June 2011

Sunday Sessions



When you look at Thea's choice today its about siblings. This has made me think about my little brother and the music we had in common - bands of sibblings. I have an oldie for you Dave, (remembering your version of the song makes me laugh over and over) and an oldie for me, and as for a newbie, well....have to do some research.








Now I know the Bee Gees is not everyones taste, but they were siblings and some of the best times I had with my brother was with their music blasting in the background (loudly) and parents screaming turn it down (but not loud enough). *S*

For the modern day hip song, I chose the Corrs, another band of siblings.




Today's Sunday Session has sent me into great memories of my little brother, who has been gone 13 years. Hopefully my song choices are not to morbid, but we really did like them and the first modern day one...well I think it reflected the mood he left me in. To end here is a more up beat, happy song reminding me how cold it is tonight - 1C and I have forgotten to turn the heater on.

Dont forget to take a peak at

Thanks for the indulgence and memories,

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment