My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Sunday 12 June 2011

The Pleasure of Dogs

Sunday was a wonderful day.Me and my dogs, the husband too, out for the day geocaching. This is treasure hunting with the gps, finding all these little caches around the local area. There are people doing this world wide and we have only just got on the band wagon.

My three Scotties love the day - being with us, lots of walks, picnics, the cold weather. We ended up at Lake Hindmarsh - a great place and a definate place to go camping.








Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Ahh geocaching, never heard of it before! Sounds good tho!Love your 3 doggies, how do u tell them apart lol.. they all look so similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post and the last couple has brightened my day, although it saddened me to read about your brother. I have decided to try and spend an hour blog reading to calm my whirling brain and visiting your blog has certainly helped. Thankyou so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete