My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Saturday 23 April 2011

Can you sing all the words to this?

Mumra has the challenge to put up a song that you can sing all the words to.




This is more of a test as to whether I can put buttons and links onto my page. If the badge didn't work, try clicking here

There are a few songs that I know off by heart, but I'm not sure I have the courage to put one of them up. I have just watched the clips on you tube and thought wow...what mullets, what tunes...could I subject anyone to this??

Still contemplating my navel....

Now I  remember a song that I can sing along to totally and am not embarrassed to put up. Here it is...the way to finish of a Saturday night at the disco.



I love Led Zeppelin, and I remember deciding where to baby sit depended upon the record collection. If you had this album I babysat for free (lucky for you Uncle Johnny) *S*

Ciao


2 comments:

  1. Not all of them no! Thanks for your comment on my Sunday Song post, you are so right that music knows no boundaries but brings us all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh no I don't know these words at all, used to hear it blasting through the wall from my brothers room though!

    Thanks for joining in. x

    ReplyDelete