My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Friday 15 April 2011

I'm Grateful For....

I am trying to learn how to add my 2 cents worth to these links. I still can't work out how to add the links or put in the badges...more playing around and I will stumble upon how to do it. So even though the button is there the links don't work. Sorry!!! Heres the web address.


I am grateful for having an ongoing jog. I never thought I was old until I tried to get an ongoing/permanent position as a teacher. In Victoria thats hard. The cheaper option is usually acted upon - take on a graduate.
I am so grateful that my school, principal and school council didn't mind going into debt to give me a job, as they seemed to think I would be a good asset for their kids. I hope they feel they have got their monies worth.

I am also grateful to my husband being ready to move eight hours away from his family so I could work.

Ciao


PS If anyone has some easy steps to adding links and buttons, could they send me the info?? Please!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today. I usually don't bother linking my Grateful image to Maxabella's blog, as I too can't figure out how to do it nicely, so I just put a link on the words talking about Maxabella and leave it at that.

    Just highlight the words you want to make a hyperlink, click on 'Link' in your editor paste in the web address, save your changes and Bob's your uncle. Hope this helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scotty Lover! Nice to see a bright new face today.

    All you need to do is copy the code that is under the grateful button on my blog and post it into your own post. It will look like gobbledydock (?) but it all turns out okay when you hit 'publish'!

    Hope to see you next week. x

    ReplyDelete