My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Thursday 14 April 2011

Sigh, sigh, Why, Why, Why??????????

Here I am at school and it's school holidays.



Sigh




Sigh




Sigh

I am still trying to print off a magazine we made last year. Orders were supposed to be in by a certain date so then I could print. Guess what, parents didn't read the newsletter and came in on the last day of school wanting a magazine.



Sigh


Sigh




Sigh



It takes 20 minutes to load up a page. The photocopier doesn't like glossy paper.




*&#@




*&#@




*&#@

I will be here all day. I am nearly ready to say forget it and take this all to a professional printer and get it sorted. That way I can have my holidays back.



sigh


sigh

 
sigh

Why do only some parents read newsletters and others think that deadlines don't apply to them.




Why did I not say tough luck you missed the printing dead line?


Why am I here sitting at the photocopier?

Why?



PS I called it quits after 4 hours and went to the professional printer. It cost me $100 but I got my sanity back and my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment