My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Saturday 16 April 2011

Sunday Sessions



This week my oldie comes from 1976. Year 9 high school. I really loved the band Queen and they came to Adelaide and I went to their concert.It was my first concert So here is one of their songs. I have included a second version as in 1976 this show was one of the rare ones that a 14 year old would condescend to watch with her family as it was considered cool.

Bohemian Rhapsody



I too went to the Aria charts and found a song that I liked. I heard it last year and its still there. Yah!!! Its a great song. Some year 9's at the local high school made their own clip and it was amazing. Enjoy Bruno Mars.


If you want to see more, go over to Thea's blog and have a listen. http://doireallywannablog.blogspot.com/search?q=sunday+session

Ciao


5 comments:

  1. Bohemian Rhapsody is such an epic song! I love playing it on the piano.

    Gotta love Bruno Mars.

    Great Sunday Session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome songs this week. "Just the way you are" has kind of become our "Sammy" song. Alexander and I sing it to him and he gets all happy and says "Aww, thank you Mama". 'Tis cute.

    Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Bruno Mars before, but he sounds great.

    I have been a Queen fan for most of my life. I went and saw the musical, We Will Rock You in Sydney a few years ago and I was in Queen heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog even tho I am GREEN with envy that you are married to a chef. I love listening to Bruno Mars as well though i have trouble believing he'd take a grenade for me, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paticipating in Sunday Session and calling by to listen to your selections. It was lovely to hear one of my all time favourites from Queen.

    ReplyDelete