My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Saturday 9 April 2011

Listography - by Kate Takes Five

I was surfing around the blogs and found this one Kate Takes Five with assorted lists on it. It made me curious. It made me think. The task this week - design a top 5 laminated guy list. Sounds easy until you try to make it five. Everyone else who has contributed has picked gorgeous men and I agree with all the choices that I have seen, so I am trying to add my list with gorgeous ones that have not had a mention.


My first love began at the age of 12 and I have loved his hair ever since. I cried when he cut it off. Its Garth Porter the keyboards player from the Aussie band Sherbet. I couldn't find a great still so why not include the film clip. He is probably not a choice I would make now, but the memories and feelings of a prepubescent teenage girl is hard to forget.




My second choice is another teenage love David Essex. Just loved him and still do. He was my first experience of cool, bad boy...again around 1975.



 Next choice is Hugh Grant. Loved him in Four Weddings and a Funeral and all movies since. Can't get through Christmas holidays without watching Love Actually.



Fourth choice is Paul McCartney. I know he is old, but in his youth he really cut the mustard in looks.




And for my final fifth choice is Taye Diggs from Private Practice. For me he has the whole package: looks, smile, body and looks to be a nice guy. I live for Thursday nights to sit down, late at night, husband asleep and watch, think and dream.




Hope you like my list!!

Ciao
Scotty Lover

PS no Scot's in my list *S*



6 comments:

  1. Hello Scotty Lover and thanks for joining in! What a very grown up list! I'm happy to say that you may have them all. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves* Hello!

    Hmmm....not feeling the list much so yes, you can have them all. I do have a bit of a soft spot for Hugh though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot to add Trey, how gorgeous is he!
    Great list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Liking Taye Diggs! My Mum loves David Essex and I had to go and see him in concert with her a couple of years ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one can resist a Scouser ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugh he does have a certain something doesn't he?
    www.edspire.co.uk

    ReplyDelete