My thoughts on life... husband, dogs, people, work, travel

Monday 16 May 2011

Manic Monday

Well, here I am back at work. Even though its Tuesday, everyday seems like Manic Monday. My holidays finished not yesterday but 4 weeks ago. The time has flown and I just can't keep up. Why does my load seem to get bigger and heavier and others not? Why as I get older does it seem so much harder?

This is me!!


I am definately a swan at the moment. I love winter. I think the clothes suit me and I look fine. But actually I feel like the duck.


I feel so frantic knowing what needs to be done, what has to be done, and what could be done. I just wish everything could slow down a bit so I could do one thing really, really well to the standard that I set myself.











swan photo from http://bobjonesphotos.co.uk/wildgal/WILD-Swan-004.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love winter too. Particularly because it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop setting yourself such high standards, you sound stressed and life is too short.

    ReplyDelete